Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Today‘s challenge is to list Books On My Fall TBR List.
Visit the originating blog to see what other members of the book blogging community are planning to read in the fall, and maybe add your own list.
Now, I don‘t like making reading lists unless I‘m listing potential challenge reads, but here goes:
First, 3 books I have started reading and plan to finish soon:
- The Confession of Brother Haluin by Ellis Peters. Mystery.
- What The Butler Saw: Two Hundred and Fifty Years of the Servant Problem by E.S. Turner. Social history. Finishing this will bring me one book closer to fulfilling my goal for the Nonfiction 2016 Challenge.
- Deadly Slipper by Michelle Wan. Mystery with a botanical twist.
Other books I plan to read:
- Eothen by Alexander William Kinglake. Travelogue that appears on some lists of the best travel books ever. Finishing this will fulfil my goal for the Nonfiction 2016 Challenge. I might even level up, since there are so many good non-fiction books I would like to read.
- One book from the stack I bought in September. (At least).
- One large format book.
- One art/photography book or cookbook.
- One eBook.
- One book in Icelandic.
- One translated book.