Some very mixed links today:
- This doesn't spare the superlatives: Terry Pratchett’s Discworld Might Be The Highest Form ofLiterature on the Planet. Sounds a bit overblown, doesn't it? But there's an explanation: The author of the article explains.
- Here's some magnificent book art. It's for sale, too!
- About an author I like: Angela Carter’s Feminist Mythology.
- For cookbook fans: Cooking for the Pope.
- If you didn't already suspect it - translating is hard. It's even harder when translating books full of meaningful names of people and places (don't forget to look underneath the video):
Two book lists: