Weekly Monday Round-up (September 12, 2016)

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date.

Visit the Book Date to see what various other book bloggers have been up to in the past week.

 
Reading challenge book I finished last week:

Non challenge books I read last week:
  • The Murder at the Vicarage by Agatha Christie (reread). The first Miss Marple book.
  • Dead Man's Folly by Agatha Christie (reread). A Hercule Poirot novel.
  • Sad Cypress by Agatha Christie. (Don't think I had read this one before). Another Hercule Poirot outing.
  • Towards Zero by Agatha Christie. (Another first-time read). A Superintendent Battle mystery.
  • Fables 1&2 by Bill Willingham and co. Graphic novels.
Currently reading: 
I'm between books at the moment.

Reading challenge progress:
1 book left in What's in a Name, 2 to go in Nonfiction 2016 before I can level up or finish.

Last week's book haul:
 

Comments

That's a lot of Agatha! Enjoy! :-)

Here's my It's Monday!
Trish said…
I'll have to dust off a few of my Agatha Christie books. It's been so long . . .
All the best with your challenge!
Greg said…
I need to read more Agatha Chrisie, the only one I've read was the Halloween one a few years ago. I love some of the titles she came up with.
Amanda Barrett said…
Good to see a fine collection of Agatha Christie reads. I read Murder at the Vicarage for my book club a couple of years ago, I did enjoy it but haven't got around to reading any more.

The Perfume Collector looks great. I'm adding it to my wishlist.

Have a lovely week!

Amanda @ Mrs B's Book Reviews

Popular Posts