19 January 2011

New auxiliary blog

I have started a new blog as an auxiliary to this one. I will be posting stuff on it that is book related but doesn't exactly belong on this one, like author bibliographies and lists of book series showing which books I have read, links to other readers' reviews of the books I have been reading, themed TBR lists, and so on.

It is mostly meant to be a memory tool for me that I can access from anywhere that has an Internet connection, but I would love to hear your comments on the lists, which books you have read, which ones you recommend and which ones you don't, and so on. It's called This'n That.

4 comments:

Dorte H said...

I tried, but it says it is only for readers who are invited.

Bibliophile said...

Woops! Fixed it. Anyone can visit now.

Dorte H said...

Cool & clean lay-out.
I have only read one Ed McBain, and probably in translation. Perhaps I should remedy that.

Bibliophile said...

Do give him a try. The books can, for the most part, be read out of order of publication.