February 2012 reading report
I read 8 books in February. One was an audio book I listened to while doing housework and 4 I read while laid up in bed with the flu. 4 were re-reads, and it will come as no surprise to those who have been stuck in bed sick that three of those were comfort reads I read while I was ill.
- Jennifer Crusie: Maybe This Time. Reread. Romance/ghost story.
- Jennifer Crusie: Charlie All Night. Reread. Romance.
- Michael Innes: Hamlet, Revenge!. Detective story, murder mystery.
- Mark Leyner & Billy Goldberg : Why do men have nipples? Hundreds of questions you'd only ask a doctor after your third martini. Medical/biological answers and lame humour.
- J.K. Rowling: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Reread. Audio book. YA fantasy.
- Mary Ann & Annie Barrows Shaffer: The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. Reread. Novel, romantic.
- Patti Smith: Just Kids. Memoir. Fantastic book, recommended.
- Ben Yagoda: When you catch an adjective, kill it. Linguistics.